Friday, October 1, 2010

Ready to ride

Ready to ride
So after seeing NASA kennedy space center and the towns around the launch site, including the extremely beautiful cape canaveral national wildlife seashore. I picture how awesome it would be to witnesss the next shuttle discovery launch for November 1!!  I mean it would probably be in the top 10 coolest things I've ever done!!!  And it's reality to come into my future reality! I'm excited for the chance to see it.

The national seashore was incredible all the wildlife, birds, bugs, gators, lizards and everything we saw made me feel as if another country.

So today I'm at typhoon lagoon on a free pass! It's a ridiculously awesome Disney water park with my good old friend Jackie! Gonna be a great day, the weather is perfect and I'm creating the tone for it right now by projecting positivity all over it!

I've planned my next ride for this Sunday. It's about 80 miles southeast. Knowing it's into the wind and I've been eating like a fat kid I'm not trying to pull off too much or push myself too hard. I'm riding to a town called palm bay, where I plan to sleep on the beach. It's gonna be hard to think about leaving this once again good established life behind me in Orlando to start roughing it again. But the Florida keys are on my mind, along with west palm, ft lauderdale, Miami and my parents in ft myers! So being a Yankee I need to keep it moving. I'm really grateful for the traveling mentality I've learned and how to think on the run, not panic and find a solution, or a way around an obstacle that comes. This could have only be learned by the experience for me and traveling is great experience.

But I'm looking forward to getting back on my horse and being grateful for an awesome time in Orlando, a city that wasn't on the original plan! It's such a sense if freedom being on that bike looking down in it and knowing I have everything I need to survive right here on it! I'm just aware that I might need to be more cautious nearer to Miami, because I know I'm not the only one living in my bike around there and that I won't leave my gear unattended and probably won't have as much trust in people as I've had along the way. 

I've also been thinking about when I should return to Philly and I don't have an answer yet so therefore I know it's not time to decide yet! Loving it

No comments:

Post a Comment