Saturday, October 2, 2010

Last day in Orlando

Sebastian inlet it is! Over 3 miles of beaches, one of floridas best saltwater fishing spots, 40 miles or biking trails, national park and seashore is where I'll be living tomorrow, if it's gods will. I called and they don't have campsites available supposedly, so I'll show up and take my chances with a walk on, sneak in, or I'll ask another camper if they might let me crash on their plot for a night. One thing I'm conscious of in Florida is gators! And sleeping just any old place down here close to water is not on my agenda of things to do! This park looks amazing and I'm ready to get back out there with my creator and discover His world again! That is one of my most favorite things to do! So this trip is all about that so how could everyday not be amazing! And to think I've might have helped or inspired numerous people along the way is definitely awesome! And again not in my original plan just a bonus blessing. I'm getting really excited to ride and journey onward!

So last night we went to city walk in Orlando. An amazing playground of lights, music, foods, views, beauty, designed environment, people, sounds, smells, sights and structures. Walking around it, it's hard to believe all this money was spent just to please the eyes. But it is a business and these people aren't doing this all for free! They are making tons of cash off all this. But even back home if I had 300$ dollars to blow I still wouldn't have a place like this to go play at. That's what is so unique to me about Orlando. The newness, design and mega playlands they build are just awesome. Hanging out with Pamela she says she kinda takes this whole scene for granted and is taken back to gratitude when she sees my eyes light up in awe of this place.

The resort I'm at today has about 7 pools and 10 hot tubs, 4 lakes, restaurants, miles of walking trails, waterfalls, and just extreme beauty. So I'm just taking it all in enjoying my free day, preparing mentally for my ride tomorrow and just reflecting in the good things in my life. It's amazing but at this very moment I can't find one thing I'm unhappy with!! I wish I could always be in this mindstate! I plan to take a long walk around the resort and just ease my mind. It's really been easy to just enjoy the moment, and not projecting anything out there in the future but amazing travel adventures ahead. I sit here now after writing without a worry, care or complaint!

Tonight we just lay low and try to eat cheap I saved alot of money in Orlando with free passes stuff but also spent more in food then I'm use to. Oh well once I get back on the road it's poptarts, granola and maybe I'll splurge in a jar of peanut butter, jelly too if I'm feeling luxurious....haha, seriously though!

No comments:

Post a Comment