Monday, September 27, 2010

Disney world

So Sara agrees to most likely drive to st Augustine but doesn't seem thrilled. I hang up the phone and get a text message. It's from Pamela!, a nice girl I met at the savannah. She lives in Orlando but is originally from st Augustine beach. I was thinking of her this morning and I was gonna text her asking for a good brunch place in st Augustine. Her text asks what I'm doing and I say hanging out on the beach. She has the day off and decides to make the hour drive up to spend the day in town!!! I'm excited for company! She finds me laying on the beach with my bike nearby. I dry off and we head onto st George st to my favorite restaurant Columbia. We eat a fabolous lunchtime salad and then meet her friends at the Mexican pottery import store a cool store and grande people! Good time. We check out the local lighthouse and she gives me a great history tour of the town!

I suddenly get a great idea. Sara is in Orlando and I ask Pamela if I can ride with her back to Orlando in her car with my stuff so I can meet Sara. This way she will have company on the drive back home and Sara won't be obligated to st Augustine to pick me up. Pamela agrees it's not a problem and invites me to crash at her apartment. I think about the possiblility of this being cheating because I said I would only take a ride if I or my bike was broken. But Pamela explains don't be so guided by my expectations, live for different experiences and don't miss opportunity because of being close minded to anything. Sold! I disassemble the bike and throw it in the car. Not sure when and where my riding will continue but confident that it will and this ride in a car back to Orlando to a nice clean apartment where I can eat cereal and do laundry sounds heavenous. 

We have some good god talks on the way back and share some past experiences, good talks. I'm just baffled once again about where my body is and just how it got here! Simply amazed everytime this thought comes to mind. We spend a nice relaxed night on the couch hanging out and she gets a great idea!

I can get 4 free passes to all the Disney parks you and your friends should go! I wasn't thinking I must go to Disney buy free admission sounds perfect. I text Sara and she is in! So I'm here now waiting to gonto Disney world. This definitely wasn't on the agenda of the trip but then again I didn't have an agenda for this very reason. Let the universe make and guide you! And look what happens.

Tonight me and Sara tour the coast in a rental car! Again awesome and not in the grand plan but that I didn't have either. So I leave my bike in Orlando for a couple days and pick up riding from back here in a couple days. I'm off on a vacation on my vacation!

1 comment: